November 24, 2011

Baby and Kiddies Market



Thought I would let my local readers know about this fun market coming up this Saturday.  For those of you out in the Southern Suburbs, maybe you want to brave it and come on over to the Northern Suburbs for a day :). I'll definitely be there for quite some time, as one of the exhibitors at the market happens to be my Mom. I'm going to be helping her out a bit, so if you happen to read this blog and see me...please say hi!

I'll be sharing more about my Mom's fantastic product soon - magnetic and non-magnetic alphabet and numeral sets. She manufactures it herself and Big One was her inspiration...more info and photos soon, I promise.

Till Saturday...

1 comment:

Km said...

Wish I could join you!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...