September 16, 2011

ideas magazine



Two darling friends bought me a subscription to the ideas magazine for my birthday a few months back. It was a lovely surprise to receive my September copy and to see that my matchbox fridge magnets were featured on the reader's page. These little magnets have been my most popular post for all time here at Love and Lollipops. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to top them :)?

The ideas mag is South Africa's best loved crafting magazine and this month the Party ideas for kids magazine is also on sale. Be sure to look out for it in stores.

4 comments:

Km said...

My battery died... So this may be a repeat! I am sooooo thrilled for your FEATURE! ALL of your creations are FRONT PAGE worthy!

Zina :: Let's Lasso the Moon said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful. :-)

Olives and Pickles said...

Cool.congratulations,you should be so excited.
Patty

Chels said...

That's so exciting Georgia! I think those magnets are fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...